Saturday, January 2, 2016

Tennessee 2015

In October Keri and I went to Tennessee for our yearly 'trek'.  We had such fun and it was a beautiful time of the year to go! We couldn't believe all the color!  I am going to try to do a book full of sketches to remember our trip.  I am blessed to get to travel with my daughter!
The first one is my cover page.  This was one of my favorite signs in Nashville!
The 2nd one is obvious! driving into Nashville. The third one was a fun one! Keri was so excited to see a piggly wiggly because we don't 'have them anymore! I hope you will enjoy our trip through my sketches as I go!  Sign up to get notices if you are interested in knowing when I post new stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Thank you for taking the time to view my sketches and leave me a note.