Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

I can't believe this year has already gone by! Way too fast. We have been so blessed this year, with health, family and friends.  My art has been fun this year. I got in a North Light book, and just found out that I got in another one coming out in September 2016!  I had my first open house in November. It was such fun.  I am making it a goal to get back to sketching in 2016.  Something happened and I have slacked off!  This first sketch makes me think how fast we  made it into another year!
My prayer is that it will go as smoothly as 2015! These were just fun sketches to do. Western art is still my favorite!  Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Thank you for taking the time to view my sketches and leave me a note.