Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Fun Sketches

This flower sketch goes to show you can paint with anything that has some color.  I bought a bouquet for Mother's Day that had pink dyed flowers.  One of the leaves fell off and it was full of the dye. I took it and pressed it in different places in my sketchbook, and then a couple days later, drew the flowers using the pink as centers, petals and leaves.  It is all form the plant.  No paint.

Ken had some skin cancer removed so I sketched him waiting on his Dr.  We got a big laugh out of it. it was fun!  The rest are like 5 seconds sketches because these people were on the move.

The taco soup was a surprise in the mail from my aunt!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Thank you for taking the time to view my sketches and leave me a note.